Do you have treatment resistance?
Why some people get better by following autoimmune protocols, but others don’t?
Sadly, far too many people who seek help for their autoimmune disease don’t respond to general advice taught by well-known doctors.
And in many cases, they continue to suffer, even after trying multiple medications, supplements, therapies, dietary changes, anti-inflammatory protocols.
After years of struggles without relief, people often develop what we call “treatment resistance.”
Treatment resistance is associated with:
- Feeling like a failure
- Feeling frustrated
- Suicidal thoughts
- Suicide attempts
Some of the most common causes of why people are not able to reverse their autoimmune disease are:
- Ignoring condition subtypes
- Food sensitivities
- Food addictions
- Lack of support
- Mental health disorders (example people who have depression also experience lack of motivation)
- ADHD Studies show that as many as 80% of adults with ADD/ADHD don’t stick with their treatment plan
- Treatments plans that are way too complicated: Some patients have difficulty following a treatment plan because it is too complicated (ex: do millions of tests, take millions of supplements, complicated recipes, starve themselves with juice fasting) which prevents them from getting well.
- Lack of social support: In order to get well, it’s important to have a solid support network. People who don’t have family or friends who are willing to help them in the healing process may have a more difficult time on the path to wellness. Someone I have talked to was diagnosed with Enthesitis related arthritis and i could see that he wanted to get better and he has hope but his mother didn’t believe that nutrition can work for him since they payed $600 for nutritionists who could not help him. Methotrexate injections and 6 other medications with little reduction in inflammation. He felt hopeless. “I really need a coach and am really struggling with my holistic doctor because he is just giving me supplements to take with no plan. I really looked into your videos and helping other people reverse the disease and become symptom free and i really need that to happen at this point in my life.”
When you go months or years without getting the relief you want from your symptoms, it can be demoralizing.
It may make you feel like a failure, sad, frustrated, and hopeless.
No matter how many video testimonials we share every single week of our clients getting better in a matter of 40 days, some people I have talked to still believe that they cannot recover.
They continue working with a functional doctor who has not been helping them in the past 2 years because they assume there is nothing else they can do.
“I already eat healthy and take supplements, what else can I possibly do?”
“They get to feel good, and I don’t this is not fair.”
“I guess I have to live with this illness for the rest of my life or I am not a special person who gets to heal.”
“I am not sure why things haven’t worked, maybe it is destiny for my soul to go through suffering.”
“I learned to live within my means and with this horrible disease.”
“I had this disease for over 10 years, and I doubt anything will ever work for me.”
Not responding to treatment for a chronic illness can have devastating consequences.
What we do:
Our clients get support and inspiration from us every single day of the week including weekends and holidays.
We help them develop new skills and strategies for attaining their goals and provide them with a structure of positive support and encouragement while keeping them accountable.
We help each client identify what they are doing wrong in their healing or not doing ENOUGH OF to heal at a rapid rate, and we give step by step instructions and adjustments based on the progress they make every day.
With this proven process they never have to guess: “Am I doing this right? Am I doing enough? How do I know that I am getting better?
The reason why we have our 1-1 program instead of doing consultations or group coaching, because we personalize a recovery plan for each person based on their specific disease, stage of illness, symptoms, sensitivities and to help them problem solve anything that is not working for them.
Only good things happen when your immune system goes back to normal function and your WHOLE body heals.
If you’re ready for personal help and results like these, schedule your call with us here:
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases