Do you deserve it?
I was talking to my friend the other day who said, “you’re so lucky” “you’re so lucky be so healthy and having all of these opportunities”
Fact: “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
“People want things, but they are not willing to WORK for things.” My coach shared.
I completely agree.
Some people watch our client testimonials and they want to have the same results.
But they do things that don’t make sense.
They continue working with functional doctors or nutritionists, paying for supplements, doing lots of tests, eating anti-inflammatory diets, watch videos on YouTube and trying to find free diet tips because they don’t really know what works or what doesn’t.
Fact number 2: “You’ll rarely find a person who DESERVES to be successful consistently who is not successful.”
You’ll rarely find a person who DESERVES to be in a great physical shape who is not already in great physical shape.
The people who deserve it; ARE that.
They are the people who make DECISIONS that are deserving of that.
Recent client from India scheduled a call with Oksana at 2:00 am.
She was up until 2 in the morning just to have call with Oksana, responded to ALL our emails, confirmed her call, watched our client videos…did all that despite the fact that she was sick and in pain.
If you’re not living the life you want to live, or you’re not enjoying the health you want to have, there is a chance that you are not doing things that are DESERVING of that.
Did you know that when Oksana started working in research, she got paid 500$ a month, came to work during thanksgiving, Christmas, fourth of July, worked during weekends and 18 hour days?
And she also donated hours of her time free of charge to talk to people?
How many people would give up and say “no way I am not working 18-hour days for $500 per month. It is not worth it.”
I remember all of this like it was yesterday.
Some people we talk to tell us:
“I want to reverse my disease and I am ready. I am willing to do whatever it takes please help.”
Ok, you want that? Make an investment and learn how to do it.
“I… I… I… I can’t right now”
Some people were dishonest in their application just to talk to us for free.
One woman applied for a call after 1 hour talking about her life problems she shared: “I actually don’t have lupus, but I wanted to talk to you for 1 hour because the call is free, and I need someone to listen to me.”
Another woman shared how she had Hashimoto’s for 15 years and 2 years ago she was diagnosed with Oesophageal dismotility and was put on a feeding tube.
She has invested a lot of money going from doctor to doctor who all have different opinions. She never asked those doctors: “what are your credential? Have you reversed a disease before?” None of those doctors knew that the reason why she was diagnosed with oesophageal dismotility was because her Hashimoto’s was never reversed and after her immune system destroyed her thyroid, it went to attack her esophagus.
She feels like there is pressure on her chest, she can’t breath, she feels like she is chocking around the neck area and feels pressure in her chest, and now taking medical drinks which as 800-900 calories a day. Those medical drinks are full of toxic chemicals that will make people malnorished.
It is easy to trust someone who sits in the office and just continue doing bunch of stuff that don’t produce resutls.
The reason why you’re not living the potential is because you don’t deserve it.
You don’t make decisions that are hard.
You get stuck in your reality that is far below than what you could be.
I used to look at people and feel sorry for them because I was worried what would happen if they don’t heal.
They are living lives that are prioritizing comfort OVER doing the right things that produce long-term results.
Next time you look at someone, ask yourself, what decisions did that person make that CREATED their reality and then go and learn how to make the same decisions.
- People read the same things.
- Read the same books.
- Eat the same food.
- Eat at the same restaurants.
- With the same friends.
- Go to the same doctors who give the same advice.
- For YEARS…
- And then complain that their lives haven’t changed.
- Ha… this isn’t rocket science.
- The most painful moments for me have been wanting something better for someone than they wanted for themself.
- Sometimes people are just more comfortable with average. It’s comfort zone.
- Now I have a rule: I will never want it for you, more than you want it for yourself.
My rule number 2:
- I will do something over and over for YEARS before I see the results I want. I don’t get discouraged with the timelines or trajectory. I don’t quit when things don’t work, I just keep going.
- Try competing with that. Nearly impossible.
My rule number 3:
- Sometimes you just got to push through.
- People don’t quit because of problems. They quit because stop looking at what’s on the other side of the problem.
- A quitter is someone who can’t keep their vision clear enough for long enough to make it through the trenches.
My rule number 4:
- Narcissists don’t know they’re narcissists.
- In most cases you cannot help them and trying to only burns both parties.
- Attempting to help someone who doesn’t want help is almost always a bad idea.
- Quietly exit.
- And don’t look back.
My rule number 5:
- It’s a crazy simple choice to me
- A) make everyone happy and be stuck, forever
- B) help YOUR people, ignore the criticism of the rest, and advance
My rule number 6:
- Fear of rejection is a mirage.
- EVERYone at the top has faced rejection. In fact they are likely there because of it.
My rule number 7:
- Nothing is easy.
- People sometimes make it sound easy to sell you something or make them feel better about themselves.
- Can confirm:
- Anybody worth watching has at least 1 moment DAILY where they have to remind themselves what they’re doing it for.
- Nothing is wrong with you.
- Just human.
- Carry on.
Winning isn’t linear and will not always happen when you expect it to happen… people lock in their losses when they quit. BONUS: Make great friends and cherish them. They are a rare resource and few/far between!
𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 (𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲.
If you’re ready for personal help and results like these, schedule your call with us here and join our next opening: https://www.autoimmunecellularhealing.com/
All of our client testimonials/screenshots/posts/text/images shared by Viktoriya and Oksana are copyrighted by Viktoriya and Oksana LLC and cannot be posted, printed, copied, reproduced, or duplicated anywhere online or in print without their written permission.