In 2016, our client Faith started experiencing bad symptoms. She was coughing up blood, felt weak, and had hearing issues. At some point, she had a blood clot in her lungs and lost her ability to walk.
After not having good experience with her rheumatologist, she went to work with functional doctors where she was told to take supplements, but she still had many symptoms.
“I have been working on my health diligently for 4 years. I have worked with a Functional medicine doctor. I have changed my diet, gotten rid of as many toxic products in my household, read everything I can find on how to heal. I am 100% committed to my health.”
- Wegener’s Granulomatosis causes inflammation of blood vessels in nose, sinuses, throat, lungs, and kidneys.
- NO ENERGY
- Brain fog
Results after only 40 days in our program:
- CRP inflammation marker went from 18 to 3.
- GFR went from 43 to 80 (kidney function improved)
- Creatinine went from 1.25 high to 0.79 (kidney function improved)
- lymphocytes and monocytes within a normal range
- no more brain fog
- no more joint pain
- lung function improved
- energy improved
“I am very excited to say that my lungs have improved over the past 9 days! The tightness is gone! I also can feel my energy starting to improve. I was able to go to the gym to walk and do weight baring machines. I cannot express how thankful I am! I will be 70 soon so any improvement is huge or me!”
“I cannot express enough how thankful I am for all your knowledge and expertise that the two of you bring to people (me!) who need it desperately! You are both a gift!
“The rheumatologist I was seeing basically declared a “death sentence” over me when I refused to take another one of his drugs. He said I would “break a hip,” end up in a nursing home and die! I fired him and never looked back! My first step to find healing, I am so thankful to have found your program!”
“I have been battling with this for 6 years but I have never settled with the fact that it can’t be reversed. And when I found you, this was my answer that I have been looking for in the last 6 years. It is working.”
One of the biggest problems we have seen in Western Medicine and holistic medicine are that patients are told that it will take them forever to heal (majority of our clients see progress quicker than that).
While in our program, our clients get 1-1 access to us directly so we can solve issues for them right on the spot and educate them how to reverse all their symptoms and labs as rapidly as possible.
We create a personal plan for each client based off of their symptoms and state of illness. Not everyone will have the same plan or will execute our program the same way.
Clients come to us with all kinds of illnesses and they see improvement because we focus on how to improve immune and cellular function so the whole body heals without the need of supplements, complicated protocols or procedures or herbs.
Important about our program
We want this to be a lesson for everyone that no one can help you if you don’t let them, and you are ultimately responsible for your health and your life.
Since we offer daily help every single day, we can allow a very limited number of clients to help at a time (about 5-7 every 6-8 weeks, sometimes less).
This program requires a lot of our time and energy, daily, including Saturdays and Sundays and holidays.
That means every time someone joins our program who isn’t willing to participate and take action on our feedback, they rob another person of the opportunity to heal.
We don’t want people to join who aren’t READY to get better and do whatever it takes to get their health back, otherwise, you’ll be taking a spot away from someone else who will do anything to get their health and life back.
And yes, there is an investment to work with us, although it is FAR less than what the value is to REVERSE YOUR DISEASE FULLY and the value of the hours we spend helping and coaching our clients.
That is our practice, and it is far better than the traditional practice of dispensing medications to people who stay sick.
Our program cannot be done without our supervision and daily guidance because we design a recovery program based on someone’s organ function, sensitivities, their disease and make adjustments to their plan based on their progress they make. So people can’t just join and assume they can do it on their own and expect to get results without our supervision and communication.
Lesson: how successful people think
I’ve studied a lot of Jim Collins (Good to Great, Great By Choice, etc) and a common theme with long-term successful individuals are these things:
- They know what they want and pay for it (dues paid on every level)
You see them consistently setting pricy targets and paying to hit them. Not just monetarily — mentally, emotionally, and physically, too.
- Theirs words and their activities line up (if you say you want something and then sleep through every opportunity to get it, it will be damaging to your self-esteem. The best way to increase your self-esteem is first set small goals instead of big goals.)
A horrible place to be is when you don’t trust yourself. The only way out of this spot is to line your mouth and your actions up and keep them aligned.
- They learn quickly (mistakes happen but they’re optimized mentally to not repeat them… one mistake is a lesson, two mistakes in the same area is just stubbornness)
- Their lives are hard but they enjoy it (if you can’t reframe difficulty and lean into it you don’t deserve to be a winner)
Check out the “Upside of Stress” book — it talks about how stress can be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it. A friend of mine recently was complaining about how his hormones are out of balance due to stress.
Not true. It’s his relationship with stress… humans were built to endure stress and pressure. Get better at managing the pressure and you unlock a key to moving up in rank.
- They get mad when they perform underneath their threshold (high expectations, high standards, high targets; none of them are justifying anything)
Professional athletes who are actually good hate underperformance. They don’t justify it with anything. Try to talk Michael Jordan into a good mood after a sloppy performance… you’re wasting your time.
- They’re not busier than you (if you’re busy, so busy you can’t respond to people or consume the right information — it means you have no control… control of time leads to control of your results).
A common misconception in today’s society is that busy = success. It doesn’t. The lazier you are intellectually, the busier you are physically.
- They have good partners at home (none of them, neither the women OR the men, have ever said ‘Oh this sounds great but my spouse isn’t in so sorry no’)
One of my good friends is married to an absolute killer. (I am a bit jealous but inspired by the type of relationship they have with one another). They don’t move forward if either of them have a problem or level of uncomfort about something. The key is, she’s smart, he’s smart — and they’re both missionally headed in the same direction…
It’s important to find a good partner or you’re dead in the water.
- They are not afraid of failing (they’re terrified of wasting time or anything taking longer than it NEEDS to… the ratios are optimized for growth and improvement, not safety and “security”)
I can predict how you’re going to do in your health by these things.
Lock them in…
If you’re ready for personal help and results like these, schedule your call with us here and join our next opening: https://www.autoimmunecellularhealing.com/
All of our client testimonials/screenshots/posts/text/images shared by Viktoriya and Oksana are copyrighted by Viktoriya and Oksana LLC and cannot be posted, printed, copied, reproduced, or duplicated anywhere online or in print without their written permission.