Fibromyalgia is an interesting disease.
It is a disease of inflammation and emotional distress.
Did you know that the food that goes into your mouth, will go into your blood stream and it is going to affect your brain function?
People who have inflammation in their body, they often have more depression, more mental illness, more attention problems and psychosis.
Nutrition is necessary to improve mental illness and we have seen huge improvement in both adults and children.
Learning how to overcome your habits, thoughts that hold you back, will make a big difference in you rate of recovery.
Can depression improve with nutrition?
Yes, while helping our clients rapidly reverse their disease, we have discovered that depression is an inflammatory illness.
People with depression, anxiety and trauma have higher inflammatory markers.
If they are not dealing with those things properly, they tend to recover slowly.
Most of our clients shared with us that their mood got better by following our disease reversal program.
In addition, your emotional happiness should come from relationships and activities not food.
In one of our client classes, we teach how to create a mind-link connection between healing foods and activities.
When someone is feeling down, it is not because they need ice cream or pizza or alcohol, it is because they need emotional care.
Feeling down, depressed, having food cravings? It is the way your brain tells that it needs more emotional care.
Our client came to us with following symptoms:
- Acne and melasma
- Arthritis in hands, knees, lower back
- Dry skin
- Epstein Barr Virus
- Food cravings
- Hair loss
- High cholesterol
- Hot flushes
- Intolerance to alkaline foods
- Memory issues
- Neuropathy in legs
- Rapid aging
- Thyroid nodules
- Water retention
- Weak feeling in legs and arms
- Weight gain
- “I get very weak from detox and mental health skyrockets. I believe the Adrenal weakness negatively impacts my mental health.”
After 2 weeks in our program:
- Hot flushes decreased
- Mental health improved
- “Joint in hands were causing pain up until 2 days ago, things are starting to kick in, haven’t gained weight, lost 5 lbs, skin is much nicer; dry eyes are not so bad, weakness has improved.”
- “I feel very pleased that I have been able to hang in there this far.”
- “You are my 7th healer.”
- “Hot flashes have decreased, my hair is falling out less, and my skin is clearing up.”
- “The past 4 weeks have not been a straight path for me. I have had setbacks and some trial and error with different foods to determine possible reactivity. What has not wavered is my determination and commitment to make adjustments that will support my overall why: to take my life back so that I can be vibrant, strong, and the best version of myself for my son, and for myself. This is the first time in 30 years I have had expert help everyday while trying to find what my body needs. Now is the time. Seize the moment. I wish this feeling of support for all.”
- “Having daily contact made all the difference because you can get in your head about it.” – our client shared
How to spot a bad autoimmune coach?
The world is flooded with health “advice.”
Most of said advice is tendered by people who aren’t actually doing what they say they’re doing and as such their advice will not work.
When you have 8 people, 10 people, 15 people you’re tuning into – you must understand that at times their thoughts and concepts will not align with one another.
Beware trying to follow a “bit” of this person, a “bit” of that person, and before you know it you’re a jumbled-up mess trying to model 18 different people who all get different results…
I talk to hundreds of people who have an autoimmune disease, and some are “𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬” and even though they have done a lot of research and have a certificate in nutrition, they STILL haven’t figure out how to reverse their OWN disease.
One of our clients was working with a functional doctor and nutritionist and invested $15,000 for appointments and supplements in the course of 2 years. She was told it will take her 3 years to heal when in our program she saw results in 6 weeks (her video testimonial was shared here:)
Recently talked to a chiropractor who has been having joint pain for a long time and he is telling his patients that he can help them cure their joint pain when he told me on the call, he still has joint pain, and he doesn’t know how to heal.
How can someone help you if they haven’t figured out how to reverse their own disease and they haven’t successfully gotten results for at least hundreds of people?
You can spot a bad coach from their lack of directions where they tell you “just avoid gluten and follow anti-inflammatory protocol and keep a food diary.”
Or they tell you avoid foods you are sensitive to (most sensitity tests are not even accurate).
Or their lack of understand of the immune system, so they don’t understand which healthy foods actually trigger the immune system respond in the wrong way. We always update our program based on current results and data and most importantly we also practice what we teach.
We would never tell our clients to do something, we are not willing to do ourselves.
You know you are doing everything right for your health when you are able to reverse not only your symptoms but your labs, normalize hormones, reverse aging, improve metabolic function!
By adding components that your immune cells are desperately missing….
- 1. Improve your immunity…
- 2. Improve the body’s ability to fight infections…
- 3. Reverse damage from long-term chronic inflammatory diseases…
- 4. Reversing aging, improve energy, reverse diabetes and high blood pressure and increases athletic performance in athletics…
- 5. Faster recovery and healing after surgery….
Sharing my lesson of the week:
I have zero ego in making something big.
Jesus started with 12.
Not a thousand.
Not a hundred thousand.
The way to big impact = small core.
What is small eventually becomes big if it deserves to become big.
Across the internet today you’ll see people bragging about how many clients they had.
How “big” everything is.
I enjoy it, because I am like you.
I get inspired when I see a master at their craft… people gather around what is exceptional.
But what I have right now… what I’m building right now, I refuse to tarnish by making it too big too soon.
One day. One day. One day. Slow and steady is the best kept secret to the top.
Don’t despise your small beginnings.
Everyone starts with a room.
And a person.
Enjoy the climb.
If you’re ready for personal help and results like these, schedule your call with us here and join our next opening: https://www.autoimmunecellularhealing.com/
All of our client testimonials/screenshots/posts/text/images shared by Viktoriya and Oksana are copyrighted by Viktoriya and Oksana LLC and cannot be posted, printed, copied, reproduced, or duplicated anywhere online or in print without their written permission.