When you are getting off of the foods you’re addicted to, your body will scream and shout and have a tantrum.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬.
The foods you’re addicted to create a physical high in your body that foods were never meant to create.
You literally get a rush of DOPAMINE from those PRODUCTS beyond the level you can ever get from something that is healthy.
We’re not supposed to get high on foods.
- The reason that eating releases any dopamine at all is because we’re supposed to be physiologically pulled to eat.
- Eating healing food gives of a small dose of dopamine as a reward to do that activity. It keeps us alive.
Unfortunately, once you expose the brain to junk food, it is difficult to stop consuming them.
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞s, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.
Unhealthy foods have become so addictive that many people are using it as a route of happiness rather than something we need as fuel.
The dopamine release from unhealthy food is so powerful, that other activates that create dopamine like exercise, self care, spending time in nature and physical contact are not sought out.
People depend on food for their highs.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬.
The cocaine stimulated their brain and made them feel more high than eating, therefore the drive to use cocaine superseded the drive to eat.
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞-𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫!
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
It’s an addiction.
So, when someone says, “I would love to reverse my disease, but I love xyz too much to give it up. I love the TASTE of this or that food. I don’t think I will EVER stop eating this or that food.” Or they say things like: “is your program hard, I love tasty foods.” What’s harder, living with a chronic illness, speding all your life in the hospital, having emergency surgeries, losing kidneys due to lupus nephritis or eating to cure your disease so you can get your health and life back?
We 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
That is often a wakeup call that starts a deeper more open conversation.
The only way to reverse addiction and cravings is to stop eating the food you’re addicted to.
There is no other way around it.
For example, long as you have even a little bit of cocaine, you will be addicted to cocaine.
To stop a drug addiction, you need to go through the withdrawal process.
It’s the same with food.
You need to go through withdrawal and detoxification from the unhealthy food.
In the beginning that might mean healthy foods will not taste great.
They will feel boring or unfulfilling.
That’s not because they are not good for you.
It’s because you’re not getting a high from eating them.
So, what do you do in the meantime?
You need to learn how to get high another way that is healthy for you.
That is why self-care is so important.
You need to get in the habit of using activates and relationships to feel good, not food.
The activates that provide the greatest source of dopamine are high-intensity exercise, swimming, going for a walk, sitting outside in nature, having a picnic at the park, going hiking, and spending time with friends that make you feel happy.
There is also dopamine upregulation from getting enough sleep, listening to music, and meditation.
If you feel stressed, don’t comfort yourself with food, use meditation, listening to beautiful music, going for walks in nature, take long luxurious baths, and other relaxing activities to soothe your senses and help you feel more peaceful.
Our clients that have conquered food addictions, drug addictions and alcohol addictions the fastest way, they used a combination of these activities; a daily self-care routine for relaxations like meditation, at least 5 minutes a day of high intensity exercise most days of the week, like high intensity interval cardio or boot camp style workouts and getting at least 7 + hours of sleep at night.
Think of 3 things for self-care:
- 1. Something that relaxes you (medication, yoga).
- 2. Something that is social
- 3. Something that gets your body moving
- And what we really want for you is to find something that brings you JOY.
- Most of the right things “take too long.” That’s why you should just do them now. The longer you wait the more it hurts later.
- In a world of talkers, being a doer makes you a minority.
- Repeat daily: “I am grateful for control over my mind and my opportunities.”
- Pattern: – allows something that should not be allowed -stressed about the thing they’re allowing -complains about what they’re allowing that’s stressing them out. Translation: it all starts with YOU.
- You can have it all but most can’t stomach the price. Two things get in the way: 1- comfort 2- pride . Pride causes all sorts of insecurity and entitlement. Comfort causes achievers to stale out and lose agility. Avoid both.
- Sometimes to get to the next level you have to first realize you’re not smart enough to get to the next level on your own. It’s impossible to advance past your hubris. Most of what you learn at bottom has to be unlearned at the top.
- Success can be hacked by doing the things you don’t want to do, at the times you said you’d do them. The ultimate cheat code.
- One of the greatest gifts we’ve been given is the ability to learn. We take it for granted — but you can literally order a book, find a mentor, watch a video etc, and learn any skill at any time. This is crazy.
- One of the best ROI habits for me has been dedicated reading time. Treat your mind like an engine and fill it consistently with good fuel. Most people think their life is hard… In reality they’re just not smart enough and get stuck at the basics.
- A life of comfort is not to be desired. The richer you get, the more you will have to compensate. Cold showers. Hard workouts. New challenges. Else you get fat and atrophied.
- Life is what you make it. You can be really happy with a little. And really miserable with a lot. The keys: – no comparison- enjoy what you do – eat well and sleep well – invest in good friends- think and dream big. Simple things that make life rich.
- Mostly when someone tells you what you “can’t do”…They’re really telling you what they wish they would’ve done but did not have the courage to do. Do not adopt their inadequacies.
If you do the math, about 99.9% of winning comes down to state control and MANAGING EMOTIONS. Everything else is tactical and changes every 6 months.
If you’re ready for personal help and results like these, schedule your call with us here and join our next opening: https://www.autoimmunecellularhealing.com/
All of our client testimonials/screenshots/posts/text/images shared by Viktoriya and Oksana are copyrighted by Viktoriya and Oksana LLC and cannot be posted, printed, copied, reproduced, or duplicated anywhere online or in print without their written permission.