We are peer-published Researchers based in Detroit, MI specializing in helping people reverse chronic inflammation by optimizing their organ function and rapid cellular repair using NUTRITIONAL consulting.
We help people isolate what’s keeping people sick and how to use food in the right DOSAGE to accelerate cellular and organ repair.
We look at the inflammation on the CELLULAR LEVEL and correct mistakes each person is making in their recovery by optimizing every step for rapid healing to take place.
We design a recovery plan for each person based on their organ function, sensitivities, their disease and make adjustment to their plan based on the type of progress they make.
Our program cannot be done without our supervision and guidance.
Click HERE to schedule your chat and see how they’ve helped people reverse inflammatory symptoms.
Oral presentations at national & international conferences and meetings:
- Central Surgical Association, March 8th, Palm Harbor, FL 2019
- Academic Surgical Congress, February 5th, Houston, TX 2019
- American College of Surgeons, Boston, MA 2018: Oksana was 1 of 8 nominated authors (selected out of 500 authors)
- Clinical Application of CAR T Cells, New York, NY 2017
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), San Diego, CA 2017
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Chicago, IL 2017
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Montreal, Quebec 2016
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) Washington, DC 2016
- David Fromm Research Award, January 28th, 2016 (WON FIRST PLACE; awarded a David Fromm research scholarship)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), Chicago, IL 2015
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Chicago, IL 2015
- Academic Surgical Congress (ASC), Las Vegas, NV 2015
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Indianapolis, IN 2014
- Academic Surgical Congress (ASC), San Diego, CA 2014
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), Washington, DC 2013
- Academic Surgical Congress (ASC), New Orleans, LA 2013
- David Fromm Research Day, January 2013 (Won first place and a David Fromm research scholarship)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), Chicago, IL 2012
- Academic Surgical Congress (ACS), Las Vegas, NV 2012
- Peer-Reviewed Publications:
- Click here to see our peer-reviewed publications in scientific journals on pubmed
- 2011 Book Publication on HIV research:
Awards and Accomplishments:
- 7 th Annual David Fromm Research Award Recipient, 2013
- 8 th Annual David Fromm Research Award Recipient, 2014
- Outstanding Achievement Award (Project Volunteer, Wayne State University), 2008
- Outstanding Student Service Award (Michigan Campus Compact), 2009
- Professional Development Scholarship, Golden Key International Honor Society, 2008
- Undergraduate Tuition Scholarship for Portfolio Gold Metals and Golden Key Award Scholarships 2004
Click HERE to schedule your chat and learn more about how to reverse inflammatory symptoms with cellular nutrition.