Viktoriya and Oksana are peer-published Immunology Scientists based in the USA. specializing in helping people reverse chronic inflammation by optimizing their immune and organ function for rapid cellular repair using nutrition.
Viktoriya and Oksana LLC work with their clients directly and they are NOT associated with any companies, organizations, or hospitals.
- They help people isolate what’s keeping each client sick and how to use food in the right DOSAGE to accelerate cellular and organ repair.
- They look at the inflammation on the every CELLULAR LEVEL and correct mistakes each client is making in their recovery by optimizing every step for rapid healing to take place.
- They design a recovery plan for each client based on their organ function, sensitivities, their disease and make adjustment to their plan based on the type of progress they make.
Our program is STEP by STEP daily guidance where we will show you EXACTLY what to do in every stage of healing to keep you making progress and moving towards your ultimate goal.
Their program(s) and our client results cannot be achieved or done without our supervision and guidance.
Click HERE to schedule your chat and see how they’ve helped people reverse inflammatory symptoms.
Oral presentations at national & international conferences and meetings:
- Central Surgical Association, March 8th, Palm Harbor, FL 2019
- Academic Surgical Congress, February 5th, Houston, TX 2019
- American College of Surgeons, Boston, MA 2018: Oksana was 1 of 8 nominated authors (selected out of 500 authors)
- Clinical Application of CAR T Cells, New York, NY 2017
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), San Diego, CA 2017
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Chicago, IL 2017
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Montreal, Quebec 2016
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) Washington, DC 2016
- David Fromm Research Award, January 28th, 2016 (WON FIRST PLACE; awarded a David Fromm research scholarship)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), Chicago, IL 2015
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Chicago, IL 2015
- Academic Surgical Congress (ASC), Las Vegas, NV 2015
- Central Surgical Association (CSA), Indianapolis, IN 2014
- Academic Surgical Congress (ASC), San Diego, CA 2014
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), Washington, DC 2013
- Academic Surgical Congress (ASC), New Orleans, LA 2013
- David Fromm Research Day, January 2013 (Won first place and a David Fromm research scholarship)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), Chicago, IL 2012
- Academic Surgical Congress (ACS), Las Vegas, NV 2012
- Peer-Reviewed Publications:
- Click here to see our peer-reviewed publications in scientific journals on pubmed
- 2011 Book Publication on HIV research:
Awards and Accomplishments:
- 7 th Annual David Fromm Research Award Recipient, 2013
- 8 th Annual David Fromm Research Award Recipient, 2014
- Outstanding Achievement Award (Project Volunteer, Wayne State University), 2008
- Outstanding Student Service Award (Michigan Campus Compact), 2009
- Professional Development Scholarship, Golden Key International Honor Society, 2008
- Undergraduate Tuition Scholarship for Portfolio Gold Metals and Golden Key Award Scholarships 2004
Click HERE to schedule your chat and learn more about how to reverse inflammatory symptoms with cellular nutrition.